Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sungai Tekala

Last Sunday after I came down from Broga Hill, I suddenly recalled that a friend said there is a nice waterfall nearby there. So, all of a sudden, I decided to try take a look the place .. though my stomach is kinda hungry already actually. Look at my watch, it was already 10 am.

I went there anyway thinking of there might be good breakfast overthere.. after driving ~14km from Semenyih, I reached there. The place called Sungai Tekala, the entrance fee is RM1 for adult and RM0.50 for kids (12-year-old and below).

In summary, this place is good for recreation. Suitable for mandi-manda, BBQ and camping as well. If you just wanna take a walk in the evening also I think it is a good idea as well .. There are few levels of waterfall you can try, but for those bringing kids, I would suggest you stay low. The higher you go, the higher the risk. The stones are more slippery on the higher level areas, thus adults as well must be really consciously aware of the surrounding.


It is not wrong to enjoy and be happy, but we want the continuous happiness, not the temporary one. Thus, be careful and enjoyyy!

Enjoy the photos then ...






For more info on location and how to get there: Sungai Tekala

Take care.

:: aerobrain :: pi ::

No comments:

Post a Comment